Sunday, May 29, 2011

So far we have had a great start to our trip.  The first 2 days were busy at carepoints.  Today most of the team went to a concert called Bush Fires that raises awareness for HIV/AIDs.  Elise and I decided to skip out and not do the four hr round trip drive.  SO we had a wonderful morning at church, visited a homestead and now are having an early dinner. 
This week is going to be very busy.  Monday- Thursday we will be running clinics, Friday we will \hopefully be going to a local hospital and Saturday we will have the clothing exchange.  Hopefully pics can be posted soon.
Limited access to the internet this time around prevents me from doing what I did last year.  So I will try my best to keep you all posted.  Thanks for your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment